Nominations for MNHIMA 2024 Election are Open
Call for Nominations for Board of Directors and Audit Committee
The MNHIMA Nominating Committee is seeking nominations and volunteers interested in having their names placed on the ballot for our MNHIMA 2024 election.
Positions open are:
- President-Elect (3-year term)
- Delegate Director – 1 member (2-year term)
- Secretary (1-year term)
- Audit Committee – 1 member (2-year term)
All candidates on the ballot must be active AHIMA/MNHIMA members.
Credentialing requirements are listed below:
- President-Elect and Delegate Director(s) must have an AHIMA-approved credential.
- Treasurer, Secretary, and Audit Committee Member do not require an AHIMA-approved credential.
- President-Elect candidates shall have been a MNHIMA board member within the last five (5) years, MNHIMA committee chair within the last three (3) years, a Regional President within the last three (3) years, or active as an AHIMA volunteer role within the past three (3) years.
- Delegate Director candidates shall have been a MNHIMA committee chair, shall have held another elected office, or have been a regional officer within the last three (3) years, or active as an AHIMA/MNHIMA volunteer role within the past three (3) years.
The elected positions take office on July 1st, 2024. If you have questions about volunteering please contact Sue Nathe, Executive Director.