MNHIMA Call for Nominations
The Nominating Committee is currently seeking nominations and volunteers interested in having their names placed on the ballot for the 2021 MNHIMA election.
The following positions open are:
- President-Elect (3-year term)
- Delegate Director – 2 members (2-year term)
- Secretary (1-year term)
- Audit Committee – 1 member (2-year term)
- Treasurer (2-year term)
- All candidates on the ballot must be active AHIMA/MNHIMA members. Credentialing requirements are listed below:
- President Elect, Delegate Director(s), must have an AHIMA-approved credential
- Treasurer, Secretary, Audit Committee Members do not require an AHIMA-approved credential.
- President-Elect candidates shall have been an MNHIMA board member within the last five (5) years, MNHIMA committee chair within the last three (3) years, a Regional President within the last three (3) years, or active as an AHIMA volunteer role within the past three (3) years.
- Delegate Director candidates shall have been an MNHIMA committee chair, shall have held another elected office, or have been a Regional officer within the last three (3) years.
The election occurs in March 2021 and elected individuals take office on July 1st, 2021. If you have questions about the nomination process or the upcoming election, please contact Jeri Romano, Nominating Committee Chair, at Jeri.Romano@allina.com for more information.
For more information on each open position or to submit a nomination, click here. All submissions are due by January 8th, 2021.