MHIMA Call for Board Nominations
The MHIMA Nominating Committee is seeking nominations and volunteers interested in having their names placed on the ballot for our MHIMA 2020 election. Positions open are:
- President-Elect (3-year term)
- Delegate/Director – 1 member (2-year term)
- Secretary (1-year term)
- Audit Committee — 2 members (2-year term)
o All candidates on the ballot must be active AHIMA/MHIMA members. Credentialing requirements are listed below:
- President Elect, Delegate Director(s), must have an AHIMA-approved credential
- Treasurer, Secretary, Audit Committee Members do not require an AHIMA-approved credential.
o President-Elect candidates shall have been a MHIMA board member within the last five (5) years, MHIMA committee chair within the last three (3) years, a Regional President within the last three (3) years, or active as an AHIMA volunteer role within the past three (3) years.
o Delegate Director candidates shall have been a MHIMA committee chair, shall have held another elected office, or have been a Regional officer within the last three (3) years.
The election occurs in March 2020 and elected individuals take office on July 1st, 2020.
If you have questions about volunteering, are interested in volunteering, or want to recommend someone for consideration, please contact Joy Schmitt, Executive Director, at email@example.com for more information.
Applications are due December 13, 2019.