MNHIMA is a component state association (CSA) of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA). We are an organization with over 2,500 professionals working in diverse roles across the health care industry.
MNHIMA is committed to the professional development and personal growth of its members. In addition to all the advantages of AHIMA membership, MNHIMA members receive several benefits, including:
- An immediate connection to a network of fellow health information professionals
- Monthly eAlerts and special announcements
- Reduced rates for all educational events, including conferences, workshops, and webinars
- Access to the Minnesota Engage forum on the AHIMA website
- Access to the MNHIMA Job Board
- A voice in shaping issues important to HIM professionals in the state of Minnesota
How Do I Join MNHIMA?
To become a member of MNHIMA, you must join the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) and select Minnesota HIMA as your Component State Association (CSA). There are no dues for MNHIMA – just pay your AHIMA dues.
For further questions about membership, you may also contact our Executive Director at ExecutiveDirector@mnhima.org.