MHIMA is a component state association (CSA) of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA). We are an organization with over 2,500 professionals working in diverse roles across the health care industry.
MHIMA is committed to the professional development and personal growth of its members. In addition to all the advantages of AHIMA membership, MHIMA members receive several benefits, including:
- An immediate connection to a network of fellow health information professionals
- Quarterly newsletters and special announcements
- Reduced rates for all educational events, including conferences, workshops, and webinars
- Access to the Minnesota Engage forum on the AHIMA website
- Access to the MHIMA Job Board
- A voice in shaping issues important to HIM professionals in the state of Minnesota
How Do I Join MHIMA?
To become a member of MHIMA, you must join the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) and select Minnesota HIMA as your Component State Association (CSA). There are no dues for MHIMA – just pay your AHIMA dues.
For further questions about membership, you may also contact our Executive Director at ExecutiveDirector@mnhima.org.